Farmers, ranchers, growers, developers, commercial and industrial users and communities utilize Water Right Services, LLC to maximize and protect their water rights.
Oregon's complicated water laws involve many processes in determining ownership, water sources, rates and volumes authorized, plus where and how you use it.
Once you complete OWRD's application process and receive your Permit, time sensitive conditions remain. Water right holders developing water system minimally different than authorized or missing condition deadlines can lose those water rights. OWRD cancels water rights without remedy for such fatal flaws.
Welcome to water rights management.
Water Right Services, LLC helps you:
- Apply for groundwater or surface water rights
- Change water right uses, locations, and diversion locations
- Buy, sell, or invest in water rights or mitigation
- Water Right Due Diligence
- Provide Water Right Abstracts
- Complete Claims of Beneficial Use for Permits and Transfers – typically prepared by and reviewed by Linda Miller CWRE # 47708 and Gary DeJarnett CWRE # 033
John happily discusses your water right-related needs and questions free of charge. Water Right Services, LLC typically charges a flat fee once we determine your project scope. Application preparation, engineering maps, county consent, and commonly one to two year follow up through OWRD's process all fall within the quoted fee.
Water Right Services, LLC has no surprise fees and only charges hourly on rare, specially requested projects.